Grant-Valkaria – 10 miles north of Barefoot Bay
- Habitat Golf Course – This 6,836-yard , par-72 championship golf course is a haven for wildlife and golfers.
- Valkaria Airport – The airport, which is owned and operated by Brevard County, has 71 full-size hangars.
- Valkaria Airfest – Held annually at the Valkaria Airport, the Valkaria Airfests showcases the best of the best, world-class aerobatic pilots, creating a breath-taking performance year after year.
- Grant Antique Mall – Over 100 dealers and consignors in a spacious well-lighted, air conditioned indoor mall.
- Grant Seafood Festival – This festival of fun, food and music has been held every year since 1966.
- Grant Historical House – open several days weekly during Special times as a museum of Historical History also along side the House is Fisherman’s Landing.
City of Sebastian – 7 miles from Barefoot Bay
- Sebastian Airport
- Skydive Sebastian
Vero Beach – 20 miles south of Barefoot Bay
Fellsmere – 20 miles south of Barefoot Bay (Home of the Fellsmere Frog leg Festival)
Melbourne – 17 miles north of Barefoot Bay